The Volunteer Program and Community Service Program are now Open!
Please review our program updates below.
Community Service (CS) Program: 16 & Older – Hours Tracked
The CS program (different from the Volunteer Program) is designed for individuals who need to complete service hours for school, church, court, and other institutions. Participants assist with meal preparation, service, and daily cleaning in our Kitchen (must be 16 & older).
CS Registration Requirements (In-person)
- Register in the Administration Office Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM
- Government Issued Photo ID (if a minor: under 18, Chaperone ID required)
- Log sheet/Documents stating:
- The name of the institution/course requesting the hours
- Number of hours to serve
- Expiry/Due Date
- Case Number (Court/Probation)
Volunteer Program Requirements – Hours Not tracked
- Select the Individual or Group Application Tabs on the right.
- Volunteers please schedule
- Groups max is 5 volunteers per Dept: Kitchen & Dining Room = 10 max
Coleen Smoaks, Director of Community Partnerships (209) 467-0703, Volunteer@stmarysdiningroom.org
Host a Donation Drive: Financial or In-kind (New or gently used goods)
Drives are a fun and effective way for your company, youth group, family, or club to collect funds and/or needed items for our guests! We are always seeking new or gently used goods. (Wish List) Contact Coleen Smoaks to host a drive (209) 467-0703, firstname.lastname@example.org